100 Quality Circle
Huntsville, AL 35806
Join Our Inclusive Team at JDM Solutions!
At JDM Solutions, we are dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe in providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates, regardless of disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information.
As an Equal Opportunity employer, we are committed to building a workplace that values and respects the unique perspectives and backgrounds of our employees.
We understand that each individual may have specific needs during the application and selection process. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete an application, participate in interviews, or any other aspect of the employee selection process, please feel free to reach out to Michele Woodruff at email@example.com or call 256-652-9477.
Explore our current job listings and be a part of our dynamic team by visiting the link below:
- BCBS Medical Insurance
- Other insurances – Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Leave – Accrual begins immediately
- 401(k) Retirement Plan – Company Match and Profit Sharing
- Career Development – Tuition Reimbursement, Training and Certification Assistance, Professional Memberships
- Corporate Giving – Charitable Contributions to Non-Profit Organizations Selected by Employees
- Community Events – Sponsorship, Volunteering, and Participation
- Semi-Annual Bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement for full-time employees.
“I feel like a highly valued member of the JDM team, since the leadership makes sure to appreciate everyone’s contributions and input! JDM allows their employees to maintain a great work-life balance while encouraging productivity and equipping us with the tools needed to solve problems for our customers. The culture and atmosphere itself is conducive to writing worthwhile software. Rather than an office, JDM feels like a family I’m proud to be a part of!”